THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

ART CAN BE FOUND EVERYWHERE, NO MATTER YOUR BUDGET

THIS PIECE CAME TOGETHER FROM AN OLD TV TRAY THAT I THOUGHT WAS TOO PRETTY TO EAT ON.  THE SCONCE IS HEAVY PLASTIC THAT STARTED OUT A VERY DARK AVOCADO GREEN, BUT WAS PAINTED CREAM AND SCUFFED UP A BIT.



LOOK AROUND YOUR HOMES

 IF THERE IS SOME PIECE THAT YOU LOVE AND THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT, MAKE IT ART FOR YOUR HOME. NOTHING BRINGS MORE HAPPINESS THAN TO SEE THINGS 'AND PEOPLE' THAT YOU LOVE ON A DAILY BASIS.

2 comments:

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Hi there, welcome to blogging. I am your newest follower. I host a newbie linky party every Monday and I would love to have you join. It has been wonderful each week to see new blogs growing.

laxsupermom said...

What a pretty tole tray! I love unconventional art. Thanks for sharing and for linking up to Throwback Thursdays.