THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

COME ON IN AND STAY AWHILE

MY DAILY SCOULDING!!! I FIGURE IF I FOLLOW THIS, I MIGHT PULL THIS "RAISING CHILDREN" OFF SUCCESSFULLY.

WANT A CHALKBOARD OF YOUR OWN?
REQUIRED MATERIALS:
PICTURE FRAME
SCRAP MDF BOARD OR SIMILAR SMOOTH PRODUCT
CHALKBOARD PAINT
PAINT COLOR OF YOUR CHOICE
GO FOR IT!!!
NEED INSTRUCTIONS, LET ME KNOW



FRONT DOOR COAT RACK

OLD FENCING MATERIALS, INCLUDING CHIPPY PAINT SCREWS, HOLD OUR HATS, COATS AND BACKPACKS. TREATED WITH THE RIGHT SEALANT AND IT WIPES DOWN EASILY WITH A CLOTH.  NOW THAT'S MY KIND OF LIVIN'!


I LOVE IT WHEN IT LOOKS LIKE THIS!!! 

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY, COME BACK ANYTIME.

2 comments:

Lacey Green said...

I loved this the 1st time I saw it when I came to your house! So easy, and simple, and fun! It looks like HOME!

{northern cottage} said...

Your projects ROCK - can't wait to see what else you churn out!

Following ya!

www.northerncottage.blogspot.com