THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'M A JUNK WHISPERER!!!



THIS MIGHT BE A LONG POST.  I'M NOT SURE. I WAS CONTEMPLATING WHY I SALVAGE, SCAVENGE, DIG, AND RUMMAGE.  WHY DON'T I JUST GO TO RETAIL CHAINS AND BUY NEW, SHINY, CLEAN THINGS? THEN I REALIZED THAT I HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT.  I'M A "JUNK WHISPERER"!! I THINK IT IS SIMILIAR TO TALKING TO ANIMALS OR TO DEAD PEOPLE OR TO YOUR PLANTS. I SEE AN OBJECT AND IT CALLS OUT TO ME.  "AMY, PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY AND MAKE ME BEAUTIFUL AGAIN." FOR THOSE WHO THINK I'M CRAZY, I BET THERE ARE ALOT MORE THAT THINK THEY HAVE A SIMILAR GIFT.  I'M NOT ASHAMED. I'M ALMOST TEMPTED TO START A SUPPORT GROUP, BUT I AM IN DENIAL.  I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM AND I DON'T NEED HELP!! I WANT TO KNOW, WHO ELSE WILL ADMIT, THAT THEY TOO, ARE A "JUNK WHISPERER"?

No comments: