THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

ME, MYSELF AND I PROJECTS


A LITTLE BIT OF THIS AND A LITTLE BIT OF THAT CAN MAKE ORDINARY THINGS LOOK A BIT MORE INTERESTING. HEIRLOOMS TO TOTAL JUNK.










EVERYONE HAS A BARN DOOR IN THEIR LIVING ROOM, RIGHT? THIS IS MY FAVORITE TREASURE!!! THE END TABLE WAS PAINTED AND STAINED. LOVE IT.







THIS IS MY BEFORE PICTURE OF MY BUFFET. I ALSO HAVE A DARLING GIRL THAT HELPS HER MOTHER COUPON. THAT'S ANOTHER SUBJECT ENTIRELY.





HERE IS THE AFTER.



4 comments:

Glenda @ Magnolia Bend Drive said...

Barefoot, I really like your message door. Great Idea!

Stephanie said...

You are extremely talented, I love your style. I enjoy decorating, too.

Marianne & Clayton said...

Oh Amy- I love it! I can't wait to see what creative things you are up to.

Lacey Green said...

I LOVE your barn door!!!! If I was a country/chic lady, I would totally have it in my living room too!!! Also, my other favorite is the beautiful red magnetic door!! Great job!