THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FAT BOTTOM GIRLS, YOU MAKE THE ROCKIN WORLD GO ROUND


ALRIGHT, I PROBABLY JUST REALLY AGED MYSELF, BUT THAT SONG JUST FLEW INTO MY MIND WHEN I SAW THIS OLD SEWING CHAIR.
SHE IS SO CUTE, BUT THE POLYESTER PANTS PULLED UP TO HER WAISTLINE HAD TO GOOOOOOO!!
SEWING CHAIR COMPLETE WITH A STORAGE COMPARTMENT IN THE SEAT


LOVELY SKIRT TO HIDE THOSE SCRAWNY LEGS.

ISN'T SHE HAPPENIN' ?   NOW HER HIPS DON'T LIE.  I'M ON A ROLE TODAY.  HOPE YOU ENJOY.

6 comments:

{northern cottage} said...

I must be old 'enough' too as now that song is STUCK in my head...thanks for that! Your makeover is GREAT....love the flirty little skirt!

www.northerncottage.blogspot.com

Tammy @ Type A said...

you crack me up! i have to follow you. can't wait to see more!

Jacqueline said...

Very lovely....what kind of fabric did you use? I love your work I'm your newest follower.

Becca said...

FUN! I love all of the slipcovers I'm seeing in your lovely home! Thanlks for sharing, *Becca* (I'm a new follower, too!)

www.adventuresindecorating1.blogspot.com

Lacey Green said...

I think it looks lovely with the skirt...before the skirt, I was like....weird lookin chair! P.S. I know the song too!

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

The skirt adds so much! Excellent job :D

Thank you for linking up to "Amaze Me Monday"