THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Still Learning, but loving it!!!

Hello, all you faithful and wonderful blogger followers.  I am overwhelmed with the work and fun involved with managing a blog.  I love it, but I'm still trying to figure it out.  Between ear infections and other motherly duties, I tend to leave the blog last on my "to do" list.  I want to let everyone know I plan on doing tutorials on  a few of my projects where there has been interest.  You are all awesome and I look forward to hanging out together more.  Have a great day and keep checking back for more projects. 



3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hey I'm hosting a link party, I hope you can make it and link up one of your projects!

R said...

Keep posting about your projects! I love to see the beautiful things you create! You are amazing!

My Little World said...

Your projects are interesting. I very much like the lamp. Good luck with the blogging world, I'm new too :)
xoxo.