THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

CONTAINING IT ALL

I LOVE CONTAINERS.


old crates and a filthy coal bucket


Look what a little love can do!! Aren't they awesome?

This was used to feed calves on a dairy farm; now it is a fun way to store just about anything.

This old cheese box holds my son's word cards.


A cool way to keep toys in order.

A PROMISE IS A PROMISE.

Yesterday,  I promised that I would finish organizing my "dumping" closet.  I did, mostly, accomplish that task.  Here is the funny part.  It looks just as messy as when I started!! How does that happen?  Then I discovered,  2 major pieces of furniture were taken out of the room.  So the closet still looks pretty trashed, but now the room is HUGE!!!  Anyway, for this mama, I deem this project a success. 

Before:
Filled with stuff

After:
Still filled with stuff, but with stuff that we actually use.


HAPPY TUESDAY!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

love love love the coal bucket. I WANT it!

megan
craftycpa.blogspot.com

Rebekah★All Thingz Related★ said...

I love containers too. That coal bucket is awesome. I want 6. They all look great with liners!
Thanks so much for joining me at Anything Related!