THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A GREAT FIND and my Soccer Star

These beauties were headed to the dump!!! Does that make anyone else queasy?
I have been looking for a set for years and I find it on my neighbor's curb!

My point is, it is a blessed day and I can finally cross this off my "want" list.
Hooray!!!



I can't wait to fix this set up!! Hopefully sooner than later.

details, details, will make this piece so much fun



SOCCER STAR


I HAVE A GREAT FRIEND WHO HAS ALWAYS TAKEN MY KIDS PICTURES.  RIGHT NOW, OUR DAUGHTERS ARE ON THE SAME SOCCER TEAM AND I COULDN'T HELP BUT SHARE THESE PHOTOS.  THIS IS MY DAUGHTER, LIV, AND IF YOU CAN'T TELL BY THE PHOTOS, SHE'S A BIT OF A SPIT FIRE.  I LOVE HER FOR IT. AND YES, SHE IS A RED HEAD!!
 GO CHECK OUT MY FRIEND, LACEY AND HER GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY AT

SHE HAS A GREAT TALENT FOR CATCHING REAL EMOTION AND HER PHOTOGRAPHY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!!!

THANKS AGAIN, LACEY!!





SHE'S THE MEAN ONE IN THE PURPLE.  I LOVE HER FACE!!



4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

cant wait to see what your going to do with your free lovely finds!

Marianne & Clayton said...

You have GOT to be kidding me. Those are so coveted on Craigslist! People are always looking for those. Are you going to do the re-upholstery yourself? I can't wait to see the results!

Lacey Green said...

I can't believe they were just going to throw those away!!! SOOOOO pretty! Can't wait! And thanks for the shout out on my photo blog! You rock!

Debbie said...

awesomeee!!! can't wait to see what you do with these...going to the dump..are ppl insane??..they have such beautiful details, congrats!!.. I love your daughter's face in the last photo too :0)