THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A month full of projects- COMPLETED!!!

Hello, all my blogging friends. I know I have been MIA, but it's only because I have been working so dilligently. I have fun photos to share of projects completed.

Chalkboard Canisters.  Classic and fun.


Picture Frame Chalkboards.  Who would have thought chalkboards could be so stylin'.

Fancy Fancy Chalkboard. Made from an antique picture frame.

I love this guy.  He is a rugged blue and will be a cute addition to any room.

Close up of the top.  He is smoking HOT.

REMEMBER THIS GUY?



BEFORE. Drab and very outdated.

AFTER.  I took a chance and went two tone on the fabrics.

Handsome and comfortable to sit in.
Hope everyone has a great day! Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Wow you got a lot done! They all look great and I love the chair!

Ashleigh@Sincerely said...

You have been crazy productive! The chair is my favorite. I'm drooling. The two tone is absolutely perfect! Thanks for sharing :)

Emily@LovelyBeasts said...

Two-tone is genius. The chair is absolutely beautiful. I am crazy jealous of your sewing skills!

Emily

Inspired by you said...

Nothing short of amazing. I love it!

Arya said...

AMAZING! It's super cute!!

ReFresh ReStyle said...

Your sewing is amazing! and your painting too!