THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mellow Yellow

I loved the lines on this chair, but I was a little nervous on how it might turn out.
Luckily,  I LOVE IT!!!

BEFORE
Sturdy, but lacking

I can't resist a little bit of  gathering, bunching, pleating. Whatever you call it, I can't RESIST it.

AFTER
Soft yellow with distressed wood accents

This is what I love about solid colors.  You can mix and match your accessories.


This cutie is headed to the UMBRELLA BIRD


HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!

1 comment:

Slipcovers by Shelley said...

That looks stinkin' AWESOME!!! I love the slipcover element of the gathers on the front...but it's upholstry!!! I might have to figure out upholstry one day. I had no idea you could change a channel back to a solid back. LOOKS GOOD!!!!