THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pretty in Pink Reveal

I loved this chair from the moment I saw her at a yard sale.  She is in meticulous condition! No pets, no smoke and the upholstery is untouched.  I was waiting for inspiration on how to "dress" her, and then it came to me.

BEFORE

She deserved to keep a little bit of leg showing. Hey, if you've got them, flaunt them.


And here she is all dressed up. Doesn't she look comfy?  She is going to a local decor shop to promote my business.  Everyone in blogville, wish me luck!!


AFTER


p.s.  I know I need to work on my photography skills, but my 3 year old is running around, half naked, and I need to catch him and put him in the tub!!!


HAPPY WEDNESDAY


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful details! You have a gift.

Butterbean Row said...

I am so impressed with your upholstery skills! What a find and you really made it so up to date and pretty in white!
You have plenty of time to catch up on your photo skills...just love that baby.