THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

One more chair saved!!!

My client got this chair for free many many many years ago.  She was ready to give it up, but I'm glad she changed her mind.  It had major problems.  When I went to sit in it,  my rear-end hit the concrete.  This chair needed a complete over haul.  Springs, webbing, cotton, batting, foam, etc.  So I gave her the works.


BEFORE-Filthy and needing some love

My favorite part of this job is seeing the end result.  Now I hope this chair will be a family favorite.





My quality control department gave it an
A+
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ



HAPPY TUESDAY!



2 comments:

A Few Pennies said...

I love your blog! You are so talented--do you have your own business redoing lovely pieces you've shown? I loved the ruffled slip cover on your sidebar too. Thanks for finding me so I could find you. Have a great week!

Lacey Green said...

AWESOME! what a nice chair...you made it into a beautiful chair! Talented lady!