THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Just for ME

I've had a stressful week.  People needing me "yesterday", when I only have today to give.  I've been fighting a cold, but being a mother , wife ( and semi-professional seamstress) never stops.  This chair was my great grandfathers and a few days ago I just decided to make it mine!! It was a wonderful experience to do something just for me.  I have to admit, my favorite part of this picture is my little boy patiently waiting for me to open his graham crackers and watch him ride his bike.  So this is a tribute to all the ladies out there who have more to do than time allows.  Stop and do a little for yourself and then get back to work!!  I find that no matter what you do, the day still ends and the list just gets longer.  Enjoy a bit of it for yourself and keep smiling.


box pleat skirt and homemade pillow=HAPPY


Happy Thursday



1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

I love these little slipcovers, i made 2 for my dining room and never completed the rest, its on my list this year!