THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Double your pleasure, double your fun

Yea,  I'm still blogging, but it has been awhile.  I will have many projects done in the coming weeks, so make sure to check back.  Something kind of fun, too.  I am booked until the new year!!! Holy Smokes!!
I covered these chairs and also made some custom pillows.  I love meeting new clients.  This gal was a real sweetheart and I hope to do more business with her soon.
Enjoy!! 

Oh, by the way~!!~
I LOVE A GOOD SLIPCOVER


BEFORE, modern and beautiful

AFTER- modern and beautifully blue.  Don't forget removeable and washable.




HAPPY MONDAY NIGHT!!

1 comment:

Arya said...

super cute and I love the color of the slip covers...amazing job as always.