THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hide-A-Bed Slipcover

I am learning that you can slipcover just about anything and make it your own.
My client has a hide-a-bed that has seen better days.
She didn't want to have to remove the slipcover every time someone slept on the hide-a-bed.

BEFORE

How do you slipcover a hide-a-bed?


I wish I could take the credit for this genius idea, but I can't.  I have a  friend that has been my mentor and has helped me in my business venture. 
Here is a hint!! Zippers

Double zippers that open the decking of the couch. 
AFTER


This client was a lot of fun.  She has her own since of style.  Now her furniture is exactly how she wants it and it's functional.



HAPPY FRIDAY!



3 comments:

Lacey Green said...

Awesomeness! Love it! You are just getting better and better!

Ames said...

where can I buy a slipcover for a sleeper sofa that has a zipper?

Gini said...

I need to find a cover for my hide a bed that the grandkids use when they come. It folds double and it about 3 ft high - 32 inches long - and 15 inches wide. Do you know where to find one?
Virginia