THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Slipcover 360 Degrees

I love how a slip cover can transform furniture.  It can update it and make it new again;  It can add excitement to a room  and  IT CAN BE WASHED!!

I love a good slip!

BEFORE    

AFTER -added batting to liven up the cushions


Here's another


BEFORE- So cute, but had a very busy pattern.  



After- refreshed and neutral, waiting for accents.











HAPPY FRIDAY!



3 comments:

Slipcovers by Shelley said...

I like the piping down the center of the couch! I wouldn't have thought to do that. I would have pieced it twice on the 2/3rds seams.....LOVE IT! One seam is faster and easier than two.

Tammy @ Type A said...

i wish i lived in your area. your work is perfect!

Arya said...

a good slipcover does do wonders to furniture! I really need have you make me one for my sofa and loveseat...my kids have ruined them and they need something I can wash easily.