THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer of Slip covers

My newest client doesn't even know her chair is done yet, but I wanted to post it as quick as I could.  I think it turned out so cute.  This chair was great to start with; it just needed to match the current decor.


BEFORE






Striped with just the slip covered cushion.  I think it works, don't you?





AFTER- Isn't she pretty 





A close up of the detail

 Here is a previous project that I never posted.  I am realizing that I need to buy a camera.  I am not blogging as much as I would like because I don't like my furniture shots.  I will have to make it a bigger priority.



Just an AFTER


 SIDE NOTE

My son is turning 12 tomorrow.  I just wanted to shout to the world how proud I am of him!!





He picked out the pink Tie!!  He's cooler than I am.




Happy Thursday People!!!








No comments: