THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Drop Cloth Couch and Slip Cover



This is a tale of two slip covers. The first slip cover is not mine!!!  My client has a couch that has a  manufacturer made slip cover.  She is opening a new yoga studio and wanted to put a couch in the lounge area.  She wanted a clean lined white couch, so she chose drop cloth.  Drop cloth material is very popular in my area right now.


BEFORE with manufacturer slip cover






cotton couch without slipcover



 The client loved the drop cloth slip cover, so I am a happy camper.



AFTER




AFTER-  I call this style "sheet cake".  Can you guess why? 



HAPPY THURSDAY!






1 comment:

slipcoverstudio said...

Looks great! I'm working on a dropcloth couch slipcover right now - third dropcloth slipcover I've done for this client, so I guess it's popular here, too :)