THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Drop cloth slip covers and more



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I know I am a bit late, but I finally have decided to blog some of my projects!!



 My client, Julie, has a sentimental attachment to her grandmother's chair.  She reupholstered it a while ago, but was ready for a change.  
Here is the BEFORE



She chose to use drop cloth and add a frilly skirt.

AFTER

This will be her new office chair.


My next client wanted to update their set of chairs and ottoman that they keep at their cabin.

BEFORE




They went with a polyester fabric with a rich brown tone.


AFTER   





More projects coming soon!!
Happy Sunday!


1 comment:

http://www.essaysfactory.com/essay-on-time-com-review/ said...

You are doing a fabulous work. You have completely changed the look of the furniture by adding drop clothes. This will also keep it clean and tidy.