THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Stripes Slip cover



My client wanted a slip cover that was just as good as her PB slip cover.  I have to say that I hadn't ever really inspected a PB slip cover before.  Once I saw the PB slip cover, I let her know that it wouldn't be very hard to make it "just as good".  Let's just say, she was pleased with my work.


BEFORE -PB slip cover

AFTER- skirt intentionally left long per clients request

AFTER  




HAPPY MONDAY PEOPLE






2 comments:

momtofatdogs said...

Yah, you totally nailed that one. Your's is much more professional looking & tailored. Doesn't even LOOK like a slipcover...

Sam

Marianne & Clayton said...

Wow! Amazing match up! Your work is just outstanding. I wish I lived closer so I could hire you to cover whatever DI treasures I dig up.