THE HOME OF CASUAL ELEGANCE. A PLACE WHERE IT IS BELIEVED, IF YOU CAN'T WASH IT OR LIVE ON IT, IT IS NOT WORTH HAVING.

Friday, July 5, 2013

Polka Dot Slip Cover


I love a good shabby chic slip cover!  My newest client has a bold fun style. 

BEFORE



AFTER
We added goose down/ cluster fiber  cushion envelopes to give the couch new life.  The client also wanted flat welting around her cushions.


AFTER

Polka Dots everywhere!!


AFTER


AFTER


 The finished product  is a great addition to her lovely home.





I wanted to acknowledge some other things that are going on in my life. I just recently had surgery.  In my case surgery was a necessary and wonderful blessing.  Some lovely ladies in my church decided to help me remove wallpaper and paint my home before I was admitted to the hospital.  They worked so hard just to help me out.  They got into places I thought only my 5 year old could reach!

My new friend Penny painting trim without tape. She is supernatural amazing!


My husband Andy and our youngest child Trey


We also have a summer full of birthdays!! My husband  turned 39 on the 4th of July.



HAPPY FRIDAY PEOPLE!



2 comments:

momtofatdogs said...

Love the polka dots! You do such fantastic work! (not really a fan of the flat welt though....guess it needs to grow on me???)I hope your surgery has gone along ok. Hubby is 39? I think we passed that one at a high rate of speed........I dont even remember it much.

Keep up the good work! Sorry I am such a lurker, but your before/after photos super inspire me.

Sam

best writing essay said...

Im really liking the polka designs man. They look really good and im actually considering them for my own sofas now. Thanks for this share and keep it up.